Signing in as a member of this community means that you agree to the following terms. We have tried to keep things simple, although we reserve the right to make changes if necessary. If in doubt, please remember the basic principles of respect, good manners and privacy – and think how you would like to be treated yourself.
Disclaimer: This site does not offer professional mental health advice or counselling services. What it does offer is informal peer support. The views expressed in this website are personal viewpoints only, and included in order to share the “lived experience”. Although every effort will be made to locate reputable information about mental health and related topics, we cannot take responsibility for the content of those resources. If you have questions we suggest that you talk to a mental health professional.
- Respect and good manners are shown at all times. This includes respect for different viewpoints and the people involved. Constructive feedback and suggestions are fine.
- All comments are de-identified. This means that you do not include any information that can identify exactly who or what you are discussing, including names of people, places, hospitals, specific mental health services etc.
- The content in members only areas of this site is for personal viewing only unless there is written permission otherwise.
- Unless otherwise confirmed in writing, content from this website is not to be copied, printed, used in presentations, forwarded to anyone else, distributed or reproduced without permission. If you want to share the content, please direct people to sign up at the website for themselves.
- The content of this website is copyrighted and belongs to the individual who created it.